Wednesday, September 5, 2007

05th september 2007 0520am Melaka

Yesterday was a busy day...
Busy to welcome a my house new family member :)

I have got them a nice house... a nice land in my house..
a car, a handphone and.......
now the problem is their name...
the register officer asked me what name is to be entered.. i was suddenly stucked...

As you know.. a name decides their future... i wouldn't like to just simply give a name like ah mao ah gou...
therefore... I really need your help!
Pls do help me to think a Chinese name and vote for the English name for my tortoise, your efforts will be appreciated... The best and creative most name will be chosen and a great prize will be awarded..

Prize : Melaka one day trip and a dinner coupon which available in all the restaurant in Melaka

haha.. so Pls do show your creativity! Gives 2 names in the comment and your email address!

Thanks again! The future of my dear tortoises is in your hand!

3 comments:

Chin Lay said...

豆豆和浆浆
小云和小吉
洋洋和彬彬(is taken by me, that's my future son and daughter name)
哈哈~

Joker said...

wah.. Do you like Soya Bean so much :)
but thanks anyway.. heheeh. Bing Bing and Yang Yang oh.. :) any meaning of that.. you are indeed thinking so much.. even have got the name for your future children name....haha..

Anonymous said...

daisy and nutnut = =