Tuesday, December 18, 2007

18th December 2007 0101a.m Melaka

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Joker,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

hehehe.. ya.. Today is my birthday. Wish myself happy birthday!
Now is 1.00am 18/12, just passed the first hour of my 23rd birthday, so far I have received 5 calls, 12 sms and 6 msn blesses, a cake, 2 presents and a small celebration dinner with my sweet groupmates. This is the first time so many Indian friends celebrated birthday for me, I am really touched and feel warm.

So far, so happy!

I have an excited plan for myself today!
Birthday Alone..
This is my 23rd year-old birthday. I have been having the same celebration for birthday for so many years, a cake, candle, dinner, friends and family. The only difference is the number of candles. Sometimes, I feel it just like something we have to do annually on the day supposed we should be happy…..
I always think that I am very lucky! Although I am not a good friend, but there is still always someone will remember my birthday and won’t let me be lonely…
I have really been appreciating and grateful for all of that…
I could clearly remember every year who celebrate birthday for me and the effort they have put. And they are always in my heart..

But this year, I just would like to try something different… I just wanna to know how lonely one can be if being alone on the day which supposed to be crowded with people and full of joy and fun...
I have planned after my class I will go a high class salon to have my hair cut, which signifies a reborn in me. Then I will take Italian or western food as my dinner. After that I will go shopping to get myself a birthday present… em.. definitely my dad is going to pay for that.. Then what I shall not miss is certainly my favorite most cinema movie…. Maybe the warlords or heartbreak kid will be fine to me….
If it is still early, perhaps I can go to Xuan Café in Melaka Raya for few songs….
what a perfect plan.. hopefully I will be able to make it ! hahaha…

so, my dear friend.. I will have your fully support, won’t I ? And I think you will be willing to be my Plan B, which I can find you out if I am too lonely, you will forgive and understand me, ya?
I can see you are saying yes over that, because you are always so kind to me and understanding.

well.. now it is 2.00am… I think it is time for me to sleep…. As I must prevent myself from skipping class on my birthday! Hehe, I got one more call and sms wishing me happy birthday… :P

Lastly, please allow me to make a wish on my birthday…..

”I really hope that everybody around me, included myself, will be happy and joyful everyday.”

This is my sincere prayer… Amen.

No comments: