Tuesday, December 25, 2007

25th December 2007 1030a.m Kluang

Haha.. it has been such a long time since last updated my blog...
Last Tuesday was my birthday.. Nice oh.. a week born earlier than Jesus
and 2 weeks ahead of New year.. Sound great oh.. received lots blesses from friends..
Really happy and touched.. thanks.. guys..

This might be the last year to celebrate my birthday.. next year will be graduated oh..(hopefully) I can’t imagine how busy the houseman life will be.. so.. let’s forget about it…

Although this year no much gifts… but I am still very happy and touched..
i do appreciate your sincerity and blessings..
I will keep the gift well..
and those who forgot my birthday.. eheh.. I will keep you in mind even for longer time.. :p
These are my birthday presents received this year.. Thanks.. guy!






1 comment:

Jinlan said...

Happy belated birthday! :)